Saturday, September 27, 2008

T - Triton






Triton is a small community located in scenic Green Bay. The photos I am sharing today were taken in July 2003 on a beautiful and calm summer day.
You will notice a wooden structure built over the wharf in the first image. I am not sure what it is used for, because I had never seen one previously. I wondered if it could be used for drying nets or fish.


The second photo, showing a wide view of the harbour lined with houses, was taken from the head of the wharf looking back towards the town.

The third photo shows the same scene from the next wharf. You can see the wooden structure on the other wharf, this time from a different angle. Placing the lobster pots and boats in the foreground added depth to the final image.

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...