Friday, September 05, 2008

Flowers



I spent a while making close-up photographs of flowers that are growing in my back yard. When I look closely at the parts of the flower I am truly amazed at their shapes and textures. The first photo is a sunflower, the second a nasturtium and the third is a squash. All three photos this morning were cropped from the original photos.

I created a Gallery of close-up photos taken the same day. Feel free to check them out at:
http://lanephotography.com/plants/flowers/flowers_01.htm

There are also 40 photos of flowers in my Blog. Just click on the link to my Blog and search for flowers.
Photo of the Day Blog

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...