Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I - Inch Arran






Choosing an "I" photo was harder than I thought. Ice and icebergs are the obvious choices, but I came across photos taken of the Inch Arran, a ferry that made the run to Little Bay Islands.

The first photo was taken on the ride back from Little Bay Islands and shows one if the life boats. Two additional photos of the life boats have been uploaded to my Blog.
Photo of the Day Blog
When we arrived back on the island of Newfoundland, a large bus was backing onto the ferry. After a few minutes loading, the ferry left for its return journey to Little Bay Islands.

Feel free to check my photos of Little Bay Islands at:
http://lanephotography.com/green_bay/little_bay_islands/little%20bay%20islands.htm

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...