Tuesday, September 09, 2008

B - Buskers








The Annual Buskers Festival in Halifax draws a large crowd to the waterfront every summer. I have been there a few times and photographed both the buskers and many of the visitors.

Today's photos were taken in August, 2008 and were cropped from the originals.The guy playing the fiddle looked directly at the camera when I took the first photo, but I liked the one with him looking down better. You will also notice that I removed the car from the background of the b & w image.

The second two photos show members of a South American band that were completely dressed in white. I took several photos of this group including close-up images of their "musical hands" that I sent on August 23.

I also uploaded the colour photos to my Photo of the Day Blog because I know some of you are on dial-up and it will take longer to download 6 images.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...