Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fisherman's Cove, Nova Scotia

Fisherman's Cove, located on the opposite side of Halifax Harbour, is a fishing village that caters to tourists. It consists of several shops and restaurants connected by a boardwalk. I visited this village twice during my photo shoot in Nova Scotia.

The first photo shows a bright red shop that sells lobster. The second shows the sign on the front of the building. I liked the name Lobster Dive.

This shop is located near the wharf where the lobster boats dock. The day I photographed this building, I was the only visitor that walked out to the end of the wharf even though it was a nice day. Most people were in the shops and restaurants.

Over the next couple of days, I will post other images of Fisherman's Cove. I have photos of other communities in Nova Scotia online at http://www.lanephotography.com/nova_scotia.htm.


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...