Thursday, August 17, 2006

Boats - Woody Point

Today's photos of boats were taken in Woody Point, Bonne Bay.

The first shows a boat moored between two stages. It was a beautiful morning for photography - calm ocean, blue sky, and warm temperatures.

The second photo, taken later that day, shows a single boat floating peacefully in the calm waters of Bonne Bay. I think this type of boat is called a dory in Newfoundland and Labrador.

I send out my Photo of the Day to over 750 people around the world. If you would like to receive my photos directly in your email, send me a message with Photo of the Day in the Subject Line. Send your request to blane@lanephotography.com.

If you would like to see other photos of boats visit my Boats Gallery at http://www.lanephotography.com/boats/boats.htm.


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...