Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Voisey's Bay - 1996








Voisey's Bay - 1996

It was 25 years ago when I was in Voisey's Bay photographing Helicopters at Work.  It was exciting to be taking photos from a helicopter with the door taken off.  There were at least 10 helicopters there and each time a pilot got a call to work, I accompanied them in a different helicopter so I could photograph them as they completed their various jobs.  

The photos should be interesting because I am certain that the area has changed a lot since I took these photos.

I have started an album featuring the photos I took that weekend and will add photos to it in the approximate order they were taken.  I will probably end up with 3 albums with 100 photos in each.  You can follow the first album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162053903610329&type=3

 Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...