Sunday, January 30, 2022

Grand Falls Parades










Grand Falls Parades

When I lived in Grand Falls from 1973 - 1981, I photographed many Labour Day and Christmas Parades and I recently scanned many prints.  Many of the photos were printed in the Advertiser, but most of these photos haven't been shared previously.  The kids in the photos are in their 40s and 50s now.  I am sharing them on the Grand Falls-Windsor Historical Society page and, most of the people are being identified!  

You can view my album here, but if you want to find names, please go to the historical society's page - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2095213300619438&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 


No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...