Friday, January 28, 2022





Oderin - Miniature Village

Near St. Mary's, a person created a miniature village that represented the little town in which he grew up. I stopped to photograph it in 2003 and spoke to the gentleman who was working on it.  He told me about the trouble the government was giving him because when people stopped to look at it, they caused a traffic problem.  I assumed posting photos of the tiny village would give him a little promotion and I added the photos to a gallery on my web site.

I decided to share those photos after nearly 20 years.  I don't even know if it still exists today.  However, you can view what it looked like back then here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2115163651957736&type=3

I plan to add 4 photos a day for a few days.

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...