Monday, January 31, 2022










January 31

Last year was the first in many that we, along with many Canadian friends, didn't spend a couple of months in Florida.  As a result, I created an album for each day in January, February and March that showed a selection of photos taken on each day in previous years.  It helped me, and many others, realize what a great place Bonita Terra (formerly known as Citrus Park) is to spend the winter.

You can view the album for January 31 here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1719272771579017

I won't do the same again this year, because most of them are in Florida this year! However, the albums are still available on my Travel Page. 

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...