Monday, January 03, 2022

Barcelona - La Sagrada Familia











Barcelona - La Sagrada Familia

On our 3rd day in Barcelona, we visited La Sagrada Familia, a church designed by Gaudi and that has been under construction for over 100 years.  Unfortunately, the line to get inside was way too long, so I only have photos of the exterior.

I have started a Facebook Album in which I will share the rest of the photos from that visit.  I will post more over the next few days. You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1969007253272233&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...