Monday, December 07, 2020

December 7, 2010










December 7, 2010

As usual, the day began with a beautiful sunrise over Turtle Pond. A great blue heron caught an early morning breakfast, and a few cattle egrets and great egrets were trying to keep warm. I also photographed more Christmas decorations. We finished the day by attending a concert at Riverside Park. (I set up a separate album featuring photos taken during the concert. It was a COLD day for Florida.

You can view the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1677177122455249

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...