Thursday, December 10, 2020

December 10, 2010










December 10, 2010

It was getting near the end of our 1st trip to Florida after I retired.  As usual, my day began early at Turtle Pond while photographing another beautiful sunrise.  Then I walked around the park and photographed a great blue heron with a fairly large fish, cows in the early morning light, a hawk, and a few other birds and flowers.  It was a great day!

You can view the album I have set up with a selection of photos I took during the day -  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1679719375534357

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...