Thursday, December 17, 2020

Maple Leaves










Maple Leaves

I debated whether I would share photos of maple leaves this morning for two reasons.  First, it is winter and these are summer photos and, second, it is close to Christmas.  However, except for 11 days in December 2020 has been a year of Random Photos of the Day and, since I landed on that folder this morning, I went with it.

These photos were taken in my yard and I was attempting to capture the veins in the leaves with light from behind.  I have an album of photos of maple trees - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.2975318132496317.

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...