Thursday, December 03, 2020

December 3, 2010











December 3, 2010

This album contains photos that were taken on December 3, 2010. It was my first year of retirement and we decided to spend a couple of weeks in Florida with Canadian friends who live there all winter. 

Because of Covid 19, most Canadians will not get to Bonita Terra this season.  I plan to share a selection of photos taken each day I was there in separate albums.  In most cases, the photos are in the order they were taken.  You can view today's photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1673788982794063

Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...