Friday, December 11, 2020

December 11, 2010











December 11, 2010

The day started with a walk in the fog!  As you can see from the photos, the fog was very thick and when the sun rose, I could barely see it. Other photographic subjects that day included: birds, butterflies, flowers, and a raccoon that ran in front of me and up a large tree.

You can view the full album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1680575485448746

This was our last day and we were sad to leave, but certainly enjoyed our 8 days in beautiful Bonita Terra!

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...