Friday, December 04, 2020

December 4, 2010










December 4, 2010

Bonita Terra, formerly known as Citrus Park, is located in Bonita Springs, Florida.  In 2010, the first year I retired, we went to visit friends there in early December.  For the next week or so, I plan to share a few photos each day from that trip.  I am doing this because most Canadians will not get there this year because of Covid 19, and, hopefully, they will appreciate seeing the things I saw there.  

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1674565916049703

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...