Saturday, December 05, 2020

December 5, 2010











December 5, 2010

December in Florida is so much different than here in Newfoundland and Labrador.  It is warm and definitely no snow. In 1993, we also spent nearly two weeks in early December.  This was long before digital photography became affordable for most people so I don't have many photos from that trip.  

I got up early every morning and took photos as I walked around the park.  You can see the whole album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1675410659298562

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...