Monday, August 04, 2014

Day Lilies







Day Lilies

Several years ago I planted a single day lily bulb and every year there seems to be more blooms. There were four when I made these photographs a couple of days ago and yesterday there were six.  They are beautiful and add colour to the garden and I like making photos of them. 


Despite the fact that we have only had one day of rain in over a month and there is a water advisory in effect here in Holyrood, most flowers and plants in my yard are growing well.  There is a small pond near my house and I have been carrying pond water to my gardens in two gallon watering containers. Everything is very dry around here and we really need a good day of rain - which tropical storm Bertha may bring here in a few days!

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...