Sunday, August 17, 2014

Holyrood 2








Holyrood 2

Imagine all the photographs I have taken in Holyrood during the 32 years I have lived here!  For those of you who have never been here, this series will give you an idea of what the town looks like. 

Since Holyrood Harbour is located in Conception Bay, boats are a common sight and today's photos show a few.  Sailboats and other pleasure craft call the Holyrood Marina home but you will also find fishing boats


As I watched the fog drift into the harbour one day, a sailboat appeared and I made several photos as it sailed towards the marina.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...