Monday, September 02, 2013

St. John's 3










St. John's 3

As I headed back towards the east end of Water I continued to photograph people as they walked along the street.  The number of people decreased the further I walked so I decided to head up to Duckworth Street, the next street.  For those of you who have never been to St. John's, the downtown is built on a fairly steep hill, not unlike some of the places I visited in Europe.  The difference is that in Europe the "Old Towns" have narrow cobblestone streets and usually there is only foot traffic and instead of roads, they have steps.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...