Friday, September 20, 2013

Iceberg 6













Iceberg 6

This morning I've uploaded 13 b&w photos showing a variety of shapes and textures.  This is the last of the photos in the Iceberg Series.

I am curious to know if any of you preferred the b&w images over the colour?  I think the shapes and textures in the ice are more emphasized in b&w.  Remember, I accidentally switched to Monochrome Mode so I thought I was shooting colour images. Of course, if you like b&w, original colour images can always be altered.  In the "old days"  (BD - Before Digital) I carried 2 cameras; one with colour slide film (Usually Kodachrome 25 or 64) and one with b&w film (I used  Plus -x and Tri-x quite a bit back then).

If you enjoy Iceberg photos, you will love watching the slide shows on my  Icebergs DVD.  You can see details at: http://www.lanephotography.com/photo_products/photo_products_02.htm


If you wish to purchase a DVD, you can have as many as you like for $10 each + shipping and handling.  Just drop me an email at: I would like to order an Icebergs DVD at the special price of $10 + S&H.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...