Saturday, September 28, 2013

Clotheslines 8




 
 



Clotheslines 8

I have decided to stop this series after the 10th day - that would be 100 photos of clotheslines around Newfoundland and Labrador.  Since it is a theme I have been shooting for years, I still have many more images and will share more in 2014. On the last day I will also share a few comments I've received.

Even though the lighting wasn't very good, I had to stop to make a photograph of the flag mounted on a clothesline pole in Witless Bay.  At the time I thought it was is the Republic of Newfoundland flag which is green, white and pink.  However, in this photo it looks like the Italian flag.


The next four images were taken in Change Islands, Notre Dame Bay.  If you haven't visited this island community, add it to your bucket list of places to see in Newfoundland and Labrador!  If interested, you can view 34 photos of the community at: http://www.lanephotography.com/central/Change_Islands/Change%20Islands.htm or my Blog posts at:
http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/search?q=change+islands


The rest were taken in Trinity, Trinity Bay.  I also recommend a visit to the Trinity area on the Bonavista Peninsula.  I am still working on my Trinity Galleries but you are welcome to view the old gallery still on line at:  http://www.lanephotography.com/trinity/trinity.htm.  The new galleries will have more and larger images.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the last two pics! lol This is my clothes line in Trinity, NL :) Nothing like a line of clothes blowing in the wind!

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...