Sunday, September 15, 2013

Iceberg










Iceberg

I've uploaded 10 photos of an iceberg near Bishop's Cove, Conception Bay.  I made the images while on The Mottak with Captain Ed Kean who has gained an international reputation for collecting icebergs that will eventually end up as Iceberg Rum or Iceberg Vodka.

I photographed this berg as we approached it by boat and continued to make photos as we circled it.  I will share a few of the images over the next few days.  As you view the photos, note how the shapes and textures of the iceberg change with the angle of view. 


I would be interested in your comments on this series.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...