Saturday, February 23, 2013

Turkey 8














Turkey 8

Kusadasi was not the last port of call on our last vacation, but it is the last series of photos that I will share. Today's photos include a couple of images of the sunrise as we approached Turkey for the first time. The photos of Kusadasi were taken after we arrived back on the ship after being ashore for nearly 7 hours.

We arrived back in Newfoundland on October 6 and since then I have been sharing photos of the fifteen ports of call during two Mediterranean Cruises with Royal Caribbean International. Needless to say that we enjoyed our trip to Europe and Asia immensely and I hope you have enjoyed seeing photos of the places we visited. Several people on my list have enjoyed the photos so much that they are planning to take Mediterranean cruises. In fact, yesterday I heard from one couple who are leaving for a cruise in a little over a month.


Since I started sharing the most recent travel photos, a few people said they missed images of Newfoundland and Labrador and wanted to know when I would be finished sharing photos of my travels. Because of those emails I started sharing a Newfoundland and Labrador Link of the Day where I shared a photo with a link to one gallery on my web site. I checked my web site statistics a few times since then and most of the Galleries received visitors because of those links.

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...