Monday, February 25, 2013

Grandeur of the Seas



























Grandeur of the Seas

Our second cruise ship was aboard the Grandeur of the Seas which is nearly half the size of the Liberty of the Seas, at least it carries half the number of passengers. The Grandeur had only been out of a complete refit for a couple of months when we boarded, so it was like travelling on a brand new ship.

We wondered if we would be bored after travelling on a much larger ship, however, we had no time to be bored. With only one "at sea" day on our 10 day cruise, we were busy every day and needed to relax before ending the cruise and heading back home.

There was lots of art on the Grandeur and I have uploaded some of it to my Blog this morning along with more images of the ship.

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day




Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...