Friday, February 15, 2013

Split, Croatia 7






















Split, Croatia 7
This is the last of the Split Series for now and I have uploaded 22 photos this morning, most of which were the last views of this beautiful city. A few were images taken with the Nikon P500 point-and-shoot camera I took with me for close-ups.

To be honest, I really liked Croatia and would like to explore it further. As you will see from the images I've uploaded to my Blog, the countryside with mountains in the background also looks equally beautiful.


Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day






Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

William F Matthews said...

I liked the circular window picture (a bit closer would have been better), the seascape of Split and the shots of Burnside.

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...