Friday, January 25, 2013






















Mykonos, Greece 1


We didn't book a tour in Mykonos because the ship anchored just offshore and we were tendered directly to the town. As I have said several times, my wife and I enjoy exploring places rather than following a group with a guide.

Just as we walked off the dock, we saw an interesting little church. I didn't go inside because they don't like you to enter if you are wearing shorts. I noticed that 90% of people ignored the signs, but I tried to be respectful of their wishes everywhere I went.

I made a couple of photos of a colourful boat on the beach that looked like it had seen better days. I saw a man walking up one of the narrow roads and made several photos of him before he disappeared around the corner, then made one without him. Check my Blog if you want to compare two images of the same scene, one with and one without the person.

I was lucky enough that the fish market was just opening and several of the local people were there to purchase the day's fresh catch. I've uploaded several images of the people gathered around the market choosing their "catch of the day"

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day








Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...