Monday, January 28, 2013

Mykonos, Greece 4















Mykonos, Greece 4

As usual, my wife and I wandered up streets that were less busy. It was still early but the shops were open for business, and there weren't too many people in the restaurants even though they were just beginning to open. The restaurant with pink flowers looked like an interesting place to have lunch.

I can't understand how they sell some of the larger souvenirs such as the wooden art and ceramic windmills shown in today's photos. With the weight restrictions on aircraft and the possibility of breakage, it must be difficult to carry these types of items back home.

Other photos this morning include doors, windows, people and one of the small trucks they use to navigate the narrow streets.

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day


Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...