Thursday, January 24, 2013

Santorini, Greece 6














Santorini, Greece 6

This is the last in my Santorini Series for now.  The first photo was taken from the cable car that takes people from the top of the cliffs to the bottom.  This image will give you an idea of how step the cliffs really are.  For those who are nervous about cable cars there are two other options: by donkey or you can walk down.  You can see the "trail" - a light-coloured zig-zag line near the left third of a couple of images. When I saw a colourfully-dressed young woman posing for a photo at the bottom of the cliff, I quickly photographed her.  The other photos show more views of the volcanic rocks that make up the cliffs of Santorini.

Since sharing a photo of Brigus a few days ago, I have updated my web site and now have ELEVEN (11) different GALLERIES of photos that were taken in this beautiful village.  If you like Brigus, this new website will give you an opportunity to see it through my eyes.  Comments are welcome.


Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day






Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...