Monday, January 07, 2013

Dubrovnik, Croatia 8




















 Dubrovnik, Croatia 8

I've packed in 20 photos in this last post of the Dubrovnik Series for now. Besides people and scenes around the historic and beautiful city, I've uploaded a few photos of cruise ships, the dock area and a few from the top deck of Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas. When I took the photo of people relaxing in the late-September sunshine most people had already returned to the ship and quite a few were enjoying the afternoon on the pool deck.

Tomorrow I will be moving on to Athens where I photographed the Acropolis.


Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day






Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...