Sunday, January 13, 2013

Asian Sunrise













Asian Sunrise

I am starting the Bodrum Series this morning with a beautiful Asian sunrise. When on a cruise, I always try to photograph the sunrises because it is a great way to start the day. To perceive the peace, quiet and beauty of the sunrise is good for the spirit.

As we sailed towards Bodrum, Turkey and the red sun started to rise, I thought of the "Land of the Rising Sun" and could see why the Japanese would use a representation of the sun on their flag.

I created the "Photo Art" by combining an image of one of the statues I photographed in Florence, Italy with photos of the rising sun. I shared this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd share it with my email version of Photo of the Day.

If you are on Facebook and haven't LIKED my K. Bruce Lane Photography page, feel free to take a look at: https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography and LIKE. I have two Facebook pages and upload different photos than on this version of my Photo of the Day.

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day






Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...