Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bodrum, Turkey 5





















Bodrum, Turkey 5

As we neared the commercial centre of the city we heard music. At first I thought it might be a parade, but it didn`t seem to be moving. We arrived at a restaurant where a local band was playing Turkish music with drums and a type of horn. They played on and on without a break and the music was really good. We watched them for quite a while, then moved on.

I photographed oranges that were stacked so neatly that I would be afraid to remove one of them in case they all rolled out.. There was a shopping centre and you could ask for something through the windows that were level with the road.

I`ve uploaded other images of the band and some of the interesting doors and windows along the way.

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day






Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...