Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Woody Point








Woody Point

Woody Point is located in Bonne Bay on the Great Northern Peninsula. It is also within the boundaries of Gros Morne National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. I've visited this beautiful town several times over the years by car and by boat and have many more images of the area. Except for the scene with snow, today's photos were taken on a beautiful morning in August, 2005.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

1 comment:

William F Matthews said...

Excellent shots of Woody Point, incl. winter one.

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...