Friday, February 03, 2012

Brighton









Brighton

Brighton, a small community of around 225, is located in Green Bay on the island of Newfoundland. Today's photos were taken in July, 2003 on a fairly dull day. While photographing the town, it got a little brighter but it was still very overcast. I've only been there twice in my life.

My website has been offline for around 30 hours (I am changing servers again) and should be on line again sometime today. Of course that also means my mail has not been getting through and may have bounced back to anyone who has tried to contact me. My email should be back online again sometime today as well.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...