Thursday, February 09, 2012

Princeton











Princeton

I visited Princeton, Bonavista Bay during a photo trip to the Bonavista Peninsula during which I explored several of the side roads. It was the only time I had taken the time to go off the main road before getting to the town of Trinity. It was early April and there was still a little snow around. In early Spring there isn't a lot of colour and the ground is fairly muddy but I was able to get a few photos of the communities I visited. I think a trip back there during the summer is a good idea!

This is the 40th posting in my Communities of Newfoundland Series which will continue for another couple of weeks. The majority of photos I've shared were taken before 2004 because I didn't want to duplicate many photos on my Blog and I have been sharing photos there since the summer of 2006.

If you are interested, I have updated my YouTube channel which now has 26 slide shows. You can see them at: http://www.youtube.com/user/kbrucelane?ob=0.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...