Monday, February 13, 2012

Cobb's Arm





Cobb's Arm

Cobb's Arm is another of those tiny communities in the Herring Neck area. Like the others, this town has a protected harbour, fishing stages and boats; all subjects I like to photograph in rural communities around this province.

Many people around the world have been commenting on the beautiful and unique scenery in this part of the world. I have to agree that our open spaces, nearly 10 000 km (6000 mi) of coastline, variety of landscapes and abundant wildlife make it a photographer's paradise.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...