Saturday, February 04, 2012

Burnt Point





Burnt Point

Burnt Point is a small community located in Conception Bay North along the Baccalieu Trail. It is a scenic community with gently sloping hills leading to steep ocean cliffs. Today's photos were taken during two separate trips around the Baccalieu Trail.

My web site is online again as of last evening. However, I still can not send or receive email from the new server. Emails are arriving and I can read them if I log on to the server, however I still won't be able to send messages through that email address until I get it straightened out. Hopefully that will happen today.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...