Sunday, February 12, 2012

Salt Harbour











Salt Harbour

As promised, today I am sharing more photos of the Herring Neck area with photos of Salt Harbour. Many people visit Twillingate every year with hopes of seeing icebergs. I don't know how many people take the time to visit the small communities just off the main road, but I suspect there aren't too many.

I've been to Twillingate several times but only explored these small communities on one occasion. I am sorry for it now because when I visited this area in the 1970s there were probably many more fishing stages and different types of boats to photograph.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...