Wednesday, November 23, 2011

St. Peter's Basilica 3











St. Peter's Basilica 3

Today's photos show more of the art in St. Peter's Basilica at the Vatican. This church is so large and we were following our tour group through the building that I didn't get a chance to capture everything I saw - there was just so much! As well, the Nikon Coolpix P500 that I purchased just for the trip, is a much slower camera than the Canon DSLR I normally use. Combine that with the crowds that kept getting in the way, and you can understand why I was frustrated and eventually gave up trying to capture images of the artwork I saw there. However, after viewing the photos I realized I should have been more patient and continued to shoot what I could.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...