Sunday, November 06, 2011

St. Paul's Church 5








St. Paul's Church 5

Today is the last in the Stained Glass Windows in St. Paul's Church, Halifax. I've shared around fifty photos of the beautiful windows in this historic church with the intention of sharing these great examples of Christian art. A few of you have added that church to your Places to See list and if any of you happen to be in downtown Halifax, take a half hour or so and go see it for yourself.

I have been promising a series on the churches I photographed in the Mediterranean and following the Stained Glass Series seems like a great starting point to share some of those photos. Tomorrow, I'll share images of a church in Barcelona.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...