Sunday, May 15, 2011

Moose 6





Moose 6

Yesterday I mentioned that I accidentally set the shooting mode on my camera to monochrome. At first I was disappointed that I hadn't noticed it, but when I looked at the images, I realized that they also work well in B & W.

I really like the first photo which shows the young moose looking up while eating a mouthful of grass. I zoomed in to show that the moose is kneeling down while eating. The last photo shows the mother walking near the small pond in front of my house. It had just chased the young one into the woods near my house and was heading back into the woods again. I think it was keeping an eye on the young one but still intent on driving it away.

I have three Moose Galleries at: http://www.lanephotography.com/moose/moose.htm

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...