Sunday, May 08, 2011

Cape Spear Lighthouse 4










Cape Spear Lighthouse 4

Today is the last of the Cape Spear Lighthouse photos. They were taken early one summer morning in 2005. While there I was surprised to see a cruise ship approaching so I waited for it to be close enough to include in the background of photos of the lighthouse. Even though the three images show the same basic scene, each is different. As you can see it was a misty morning with a beautiful clear-blue sky. From my position on land, I saw humpback whales breaching very near the boat as though they were performing for those people on the ship who were up already.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...