Monday, December 20, 2010

Florida 8





I was up bright and early on my second day in Florida. It was another cool morning with no clouds so I walked in the same direction as the previous morning with the intention of capturing the sun rising behind the giant grasses. Today's photos were taken before the sun rose above the horizon. As you can see, the sky near the horizon was a peaceful orange colour. There wasn't a ripple on the pond that early so I took a few photos of the peaceful scene before moving on.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...