Thursday, December 16, 2010

Florida 4





As I said earlier, this series is featuring some of the photos I took during my first morning walk in Florida and they are in the approximate order they were taken.

Earlier in the morning I noticed that several trees had bright red berries on them. While walking back to my friend's house the sun had risen higher providing nice lighting on the berries and leaves with the clear blue sky in the background. I took several photographs of branches with berries and am sharing a few with you this morning. I have no idea what variety of plants the berries are growing on in early December.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...