Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunrise

The two sunrise photos this morning are similar, but different. I chose these two photos, taken one and a half minutes apart, to illustrate a point. If you look closely, you will see subtle changes in the cloud formations and changes in the light as the bright sun rises above the horizon.

You may have noticed that I like sharing sunrise photos, especially the recent ones that I took in Florida. There, I get up every morning and walk, or bicycle, as the sun rises. When I see a scene I like, I stop and photograph it. Many times I took over three hundred photos during my morning walk. No two sunrises are the same and the lighting in the early morning is excellent.

I recommend getting up early to view a sunrise to listen to the world awaken for a new day.





No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...