Friday, May 04, 2007

Rabbits, Florida

Rabbits are very common around Citrus Park and I photograph them when they are close by and don't run away.

The rabbit in today's photos stayed still for quite a while. I was riding a bike when I stopped to take a few photos. I moved closer and closer until it finally hopped into the bushes. I was able to get a few close-ups.

People in the park have witnessed rabbits being caught by panthers, bobcats and hawks. I walked many miles while there, but saw no signs of the big cats. I did manage to get photos of red-shouldered hawks that were not hunting.

Thanks for the comments about the clown photo I sent yesterday. If you would like to see more photos of Joey's Clowns, go to http://www.lanephotography.com/people/joeys_clowns/joeys_clowns.htm.
This is a private site for now. I haven't decided if I will open the galleries to the public.

1 comment:

bearkat said...

This is the awwww for the day..gotta love em...and the clows were the smile for the day...THANKS

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...