Thursday, May 03, 2007

Clowns

Citrus Park has around 3500 residents during the winter months. As you can imagine, there are people there who have retired from all walks of life.

There are lots of activities for residents to participate in throughout the year: tennis, volleyball, swimming, walking, dancing, singing, yoga, aerobics, softball and many more I am sure.

One day, I photographed a show featuring a group of retired seniors who train to be clowns. They were entertaining the young people visiting during Easter. They performed several "skits" and had the audience in stitches. I took photos of all the clowns during the show and thought I'd share a few with you.





No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...