Sunday, January 03, 2021

Mountain Goat










Mountain Goat

At first glance, it may seem like I photographed this mountain goat high in the Rockies, however, this one was in an enclosure at the Calgary Zoo when I visited in 2010.  Just as we arrived at the enclosure, one of the mountain goats stood and moved around a little, giving me the chance to photograph it standing.  The other just lay there watching!

I have stated previously that I don't like to see animals in captivity, but it is the only way I, and most others, will ever get a chance to see one.

You can view the other Canadian animals at the zoo here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1137255009780799

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...