Saturday, January 23, 2021

January 23














January 23

There are more photos in today's album because I was in Bonita Terra on this date for 2 years.  :)

When I am in Bonita Terra, I begin my day with a 4-mile walk with my camera strapped around my back.  When something attracts my attention, I usually stop and take a few photos before continuing.  Later, I drive around on my golf cart looking for photos.  Needless to say, most days I find lots to photograph!!

As I walked by Star Ruby, I spotted sandhill cranes and sneaked in to get a few photos.  They didn't seem to mind much and even started a "mating dance" while I was there.  It was beautiful to watch.

You can view today's entire album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1713385545501073

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...